A terrible war broke out in 2053 over the Earth's remaining resources. The war dragged on for what seemed like an eternity, and when it finally ended, almost all of humanity had been destroyed. The last survivors gathered together and formed a new colony - a cold and callous society, but one capable of withstanding the cruel and harsh planetary conditions. To forget their worries and revive lost traditions, the people started to mimic the ancient circus traditions of the Roman empire by holding large exhibitions with large battle bots navigated by pilots. Much like the gladiators in the Coliseum, these mechs would battle it out in an arena to entertain the public. This tradition has now become an integral part of their culture and the mech pilots are among the most respected individuals in society.
- Action-packed fights with many different sci-fi weapons
- Free use - voluntary payment
- Thousands of real opponents from all over the world
- Keyboard game controls in a game which requires no download or installation
- A browser-based, real-time game
- Numerous weapons and systems
- Three different customizable battle bots